everyday's tidbits

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Why I start this thing...

This is my second try to make a blog. Damn, it’s hard to keep writing. I am not used to writing journals. Not that I didn’t write diaries when I was much much younger (I still have proofs of those girlie thing, it’s funny to read them again). To make this blogging work, I have to push myself to write everyday.

Why do I start to write blog again? Let me tell you the story.

I have a job in another city, 37 kms away. A fixed job. So I have to go at 6.30 or 7.00 AM to get to my job at Km 36.5 at 8.00 PM. I take public transports. No, I can’t drive anything with machine, and that includes sewing-machine. I go home from that other city at 02.00 or 02.30 PM, and arrived at home around 04.00 or 04.30 PM, depends on the transport (to get home I have to take 3 kinds of transport).

What interests me is the second transport I have to take. It’s a small vehicle from Km 6 terminal to Pasar Lama. This second transport is rarely full of commuters, so I have to wait rather long until it start going. These days, it’s not a boring experience anymore, since I start listening (and not just reading or sleeping away). Listening to the chatters of the passengers. The passengers at that certain time are consisted mostly of sellers at the terminal, and some civil workers like me. Their topics are always something hot at that time, and their comments on all those topics are really fascinating to hear (I already wished I had a tape recorder). This blog is about their conversation, and this is dedicated to them, the common people on the street.

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home